Layout. Facebook Rant and Roleplay

Ok so here is the problem I'm having. I suck at making layouts really bad. I would appreciate it greatly if someone could teach me how to make a layout and a banner for my blog. I want to make my blog unboring.

Ok now on to the Facebook Rant. I have roleplaying accounts on Facebook. Today my favorite account Idris got nuked. It made me cry because I have had her for Four years. I had bios and over a thousand pictures. All gone because Facebook decided my account was fake. I wish facebook would stop attacking roleplayers. We don't do anything wrong. I think its messed up that a robot can message me and harass me. I report it nothing happens but they nuke roleplayers all the time. I had a whole bunch of Roleplays and Friends on that account. I was married and had a child with a Doctor account. It makes me sad that all that is gone and I can't remake.The same thing happened with my Poison Ivy account.

Roleplaying:
Sometimes I get writer's block on rp
Sometimes Mibba decides to mess up (like today) and not show alerts or anything.
I know I'm not the best roleplayer in the world but I try my hardest
Sometimes I don't reply right away due to being busy or something going one
I do have a lot of roleplays so please be patient with me.
Lately I have had a cold so I haven't been on much.

Few Ideas:
*Hoizer-Take me to Church (Plot based it will be OC)
*Born to Die-Lana Del Rey
*Tropica-Lana Del Rey-Mini Movie about Adam and Eve. When they both bite the apple, they go to modern day where he is in a gang and she is stripper (the video is on youtube)
*Idris( the tardis matrix in a human body. I created a way for her to live) and The Doctor.
*Anything Marvel or DC
*Lost Girl
*Avenged Sevenfold
*Dom/Sub or Master/Slave (Always up for that one)
*Criminal Minds, Supernatural
*Drug/Alcohol abuse
*Love Triangle
*Anything Original Really
November 18th, 2014 at 08:14pm