Man Buns and Awkward Eye Contact

Okay sooooo, Christ I can't even type.

OKAY.

I am having probably the biggest case of school girl crushing ever, like, ugh cannot. He has a man bun and I typically go for really clean cut men, but like, guys. GUISE.

We have a class together, and me being a creepy psycho, I stare holes into his face when he's not looking, and supes cash pretend I don't see him when he's even sort of looking in my direction because I'm a fucking twelve year old. It's whatever.

So we made accidental eye contact last week, and even though he was probably yawning or stretching or trimming his beard and happened to look at me, in my mind he was most def looking to put a ring on this, give me two children, a ranch style house and comfortable lifestyle, if you know what I'm saying.

I don't either.

ANYWAYS.

So I'm in the library today being a good student and he comes in and is ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LIB. So obvi I'm making hard eye contact knowing that he probably can't see me and probably doesn't even know me.

BUT

He was over there for like an hour and a half and kept like, stretching? but stretching and staring at my like, quadrant? of the library, like A LOT.

SO:

Either he saw me and was like "Damn, wish I could ride that hot tamale train."
or he really has a lumbar problem and needed to stretch a shit ton, or he did notice me but was like "Crap it's that crazy girl that stares at me, better make sure she's not trying to murder me."

Yeah, so now everyone knows about my nonexistent love life. Yeah. It's casual, whateves.

I sent him a friend request, because I am an adult. Oh my god, guys I'm going to die, I am so embarrassing.

NEED T SWIFT. MAYBE SOME NICKI. WE'LL SEE.
November 19th, 2014 at 07:34am