It's Been 84 Years...

GUYS. I HAVE GOOD NEWS.

I FINISHED THE APMAS FIC.

Yes, you read that right. After three whole months and five days, I have finally finished the Hayliver one-shot that I started all the way back in August. The fic that I just had to write after watching the Alternative Press Music Awards and was so sad that there was no Hayliver selfie. Because of all this frustration I had, I decided to write this one-shot to right all the wrongs and show what should've went down. Apparently, I had a lot more in my head than I thought because I did not expect this to be that long. At first I was thinking maybe 10k because I knew it'd be long, but then I passed that and guessed that I'd beat my longest one-shot which was 15k. Then I passed that, so I thought it'd be still long but not as long as my 20k fic. But then I passed that.

What's the final word count? You'll find out when I post the story in a few hours. It's 2 AM and I'm gonna go to sleep soon. Then I'll finally post it in the morning.

But oh lord, I am finally done. NOW YOU GUYS WILL GET A NICE LONG HAPPY ONE-SHOT WHERE HAYLIVER IS A HAPPY COUPLE AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER BEAUTIFUL PAIRINGS AND AWESOME CAMEOS.

-cue titanic gif-

Image

I'm so excited and worn out at the same time. Does that make sense. WHO CARES I FINISHED. TURN UP.

Or turn down because I'm going to sleep now. BUT WHEN I AWAKE, TURN UP.

Deuces.
November 19th, 2014 at 12:02pm