Room #2

Alright... I guess its time for me to post something a bit more, well, darker. Its personal and different.

When your life goes downhill... you feel alone... you are lost, forgotten, and no one can possibly understand. You tend to do the worst to yourself. You grab a razor, knife, or sharp object. You let the water run and run. And you push the edge against your skin.

One cut
No one can understand... they'll never understand.
Two cut
No one can help. No one will ease this pain.
Three cut
No one can stop this. No one will get it.
Four cut
It is all your fault.
Five cut
It will never end! The blood begins to drip down into the water, coloring it a beautiful red.
Six cut
You want to stop but you can't... you've gone too far...
Seven cut
Stop! Stop! Stop!
Eight cut
Why can't they just leave you alone?!
Nine cut
You get dizzier... the room spins and the razor shakes in your hand.
Ten cut
You fall as the tears finally form in your eyes. The chance to feel... the chance to help bring the pain to hide the pain... the chance to just give in... a chance to just...
Disappear

We are the many and our numbers grow as fast as the disappear. I understand... I FEEL your pain. I have your pain and I want to disappear at times...

But we are so much better.
We are so much stronger.

We who bear the scars and feel the pain inside but not show it out... we can be so much more.

I myself will admit that I have cut recently... but if you can promise me you will try to stop. That you will try to embrace a possibility of a positive future, then I will stop. We can end the fall of our fellow friends in pain. We just have to set the first example. We need to do what we can. And maybe one day, we'll prove the world who the stronger is. No one will understand? So what?! We'll just surprise the hell outta them.
No one can help? Of course they can't! Only you can stop this!
It's all your fault? If that's the case the correct your wrongs and learn from your mistakes... Feel that cringe of embarrassing memories? Good... use it!
Let them in... let people into your lives and teach them... show them what not to do and what is needed to be done.
If you want to disappear... then fine... but just remember this. You will be just another of the many people who wont try... Who do we hear about the most? The people who have given up? Or the people who will fight to the end.

Its you're decision to decide... if you will disappear or if you will be the one to rise and prevail.

<<Ross the Shameless>>
November 20th, 2014 at 04:56am