Oh? Hello. I Didn't See You There.

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM MY BEDROOM AND MY ONCE DEAD LAPTOP, IT'S MEEE!!!

First off - THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR MESSAGES AND COMMENTS ABOUT MY HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF MY FATHER.

My heart was breaking and bending in all sorts of directions, but then when I would come on the site the few times in the past three months, I couldn't help but feel so much love and support from everyone. I can't thank you beautiful souls enough at how much you have helped me keep going on with whatever obstacles that have come my and my family's way.

Now, since I haven't been properly on this website for some time, I'm just going to get my eyes adjusted to the massive difference in size of screens. My eyes were straining and concentrated more on my smart phone, then to switch it to an 18" computer screen is really freaking the shit out of my eyeballs. I'm sure they're dilated at this point.

Considering I don't know how long this little trick will work on my computer, I want to take this time to let you know of the updates on my stories:

Crimson Clover and Let Them Heal WILL be updated by this weekend. I won't promise y'all specific dates because I don't want to jinx the ability I have, and I am on limited internet time. My travels are no longer needed, at least not until the new year, so I will *hopefully* have more time than before on updating these stories.

I know SO much has happened in the fandom of Fall Out Boy, and not to mention I've been super psyched with all sorts of news. I haven't lost my interest, and although I have gained an interest in one particular actor by the name of Tom Hiddleston, does NOT mean I will not update nor provide new stories involving the man who has my heart - Patrick Stump. I can like both :D

So keep your peepers open for some new stuff from me by this weekend. Hopefully I can provide y'all with some great updates because, frankly, y'all fucking deserve it. I can't (and won't) get over the fact that y'all have stuck with the stories, especially 'Let Them Heal', and I will forever be in your debt. You have stolen my broken heart, and I hope I can provide. Thank you for your patience with me. I love each and every one of you who is reading this and who has read and enjoyed my writings. You're golden and you deserve the best in this world. Much love!

-mswrite85
November 21st, 2014 at 02:34am