Do Not Like Him

So I'm watching Chopped right now and I have just realized that I don't like the chef Scott Contant because he's just flat out rude and as far as I'm concerned a hypocrite as well.

One of the chefs that were cooking cut herself and put a band aid on it but not a glove like most cooks on the show do after that happens. She didn't want to contaminate the fish so she handled it using a knife and tongs.

So when it came time to present the dishes and Scott was the last to speak he said he needed to talk her and laid into her about how she "disrespecting" the fish and he was offended on how she handled it.

I find that to be laughable. And maybe it could be that I am not a chef but I don't understand how you can be a chef, be a meat eater and still act like that because you are eating what was once a living animal you can still somehow treat it with respect.

I mean what I am getting from him is that yeah this fish is dead, but treat it with respect and handle it such and such way so its life won't be in vain. That's bullshit.

And don't anyone fucking comment telling me to clam down or that I am over reacting. It's my blog, my opinion and if you don't like it don't read and definitely don't comment.
November 21st, 2014 at 03:51am