I Was the First Person to Wish Myself Happy Birthday

Hey all, how are you today?

I shit you not, I literally stayed up until 12:00am just so I could post on my own Facebook Wall "Happy Birthday to me. I'm so lame. smh"

But also, happy birthday Goldie Hawn and Carly Rae Jepsen. I hope you wonderful ladies don't feel as old as I do, and I'm only 19.

I guess that all I had to say about my birthday, so now I'm going to promote my own stories, I guess.

So my baby, the end-all be-all for me right now is my story Blood Lust. It follows Colton Hauschild and Blaze Vranovsky. At this point, their relationship is very serious and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. But I promise, there will be some scary shit coming up soon! I'm wicked excited for this story.

My next baby is my story Before You See. It follows Nila Casarano, who is blind, but doesn't act like it. She takes one day at a time, but does so to the best of her ability. Her best friend and roommate Lovell Chevry is the narrator of the story and he is so inspired by Nila.

The next story was just a whim of mine, so I apologize if it comes off a bit too unstructured. But that story is Solaris. I don't really know how to describe this story, other than a mythical kind of story. I had a dream, and thus Solaris was born. I have a lot of great idas for this story.

My final story is actually awaiting ideas, as it is for a contest. This story is Comfortably Numb. This title is subject to change, as soon as I get down the story and pick some-thing more suitable.

Other than that, I hope you all have a great 21st of November.

Lots of love,
Felix
November 21st, 2014 at 06:57am