I Need to Be Stopped

I really question how you guys can tolerate me. I believe that if we all weren’t separated by distance and if we had this whole “Mibba Convention”, most of you would strangle me after five minutes of conversation. Pretty sure. Like, Rianne said she likes my weird thoughts but like my thoughts are getting weirder as time goes on and I just know it’s getting to the point where everyone will slowly back away from me.

So I have a bunch of Hayliver headcanons and they usually come to me when I see stuff of them on Tumblr. Whatever’s posted, my mind immediately goes to my OTP. A picture of Hayley? Hayliver. A picture of Oli? Hayliver. A tweet? Hayliver. A song? Hayliver. A gif of a tv show? Hayliver. The weather outside? Hayliver. Just everything and it’s ruining my life. What even is my life, guys.

This isn’t even news, is it. Everybody’s aware of this. Image

My latest crazy thought was last night when I saw Oli’s recent IG post:

Image

And I know you’re all thinking “well okay aliya we get that his arms are buff but what’s so special about oli in boxing shorts”.

Well, I didn’t pay attention to his arms at first but damn them arms can you wrap them around me who even gave you the right oliver put those away and my attention was on the shorts.

Because we all know who rocked boxing shorts first:

Image

Of course, my mind went crazy with this. I started thinking that in the “Hayliver universe”, Hayley would teasingly call him out about trying to be like her while Oli would say he’d never pull off those shorts as sexy as she would. Even the caption he put on this picture started with “Sorry I didn’t wear them on stage”. But what if he did. Maybe he will one day. THEN HE AND HAYLEY WILL HAVE BOTH PERFORMED IN BOXING SHORTS.

...Run away from Aliya while you can, everyone.
Since I’m being incredibly stingy by not sharing my Hayliver Playlist with you guys, I thought I’d at least share a song from it. This one’s called “Be Good” by Waxahatchee and I wanted to share this one because it’s so underrated and gave me a lot of Hayliver vibes, so I added it to the playlist.



I’ve been playing it a lot lately. I just love the lyrics and melody. Also, gonna let you in on something. I shared this song because I’m giving you guys a little “teaser” about one of my upcoming Haylivers.

I see this as Hayley’s perspective during a very vital time during her and Oli’s relationship. If you listen closely to the words, you guys might be able to guess what point it is (especially the last two verses). It’s amazing how deep I can get into this song. At first, I looked at it as an upbeat happy type of song for them, but the more I listen to it and piece it together with the fic I have in mind, the lyrics now have a darker meaning to them.

wow way to brighten the mood aliya

There’s my latest music recommendation for ya. Hope you guys like it. Fun fact: This song was on The Walking Dead. Don’t recognize it? Well, in the show, Beth sings it while playing the piano in the episode “Alone” when she and Daryl are at the funeral home. I actually just learned it on piano, it’s pretty easy.

Anyway, hope everyone’s having a good day so far!

Deuces.
November 21st, 2014 at 10:54pm