New Years Goals Tag!

Well, everyone knows that January 1 is the time to start New Years Resolutions and become a better you, but there is plenty of time between now and then that we all need to get shit done. I've decided to make this little tag game so we can all write out what we need to get done before January 1, whether on Mibba or otherwise.

If you get tagged, just make a list of all of the things you need to get done between now and January 1, then tag 5 people of your own! I am tagging some peeps that I know are into list-y things: Hina, Katie. Kole, Calli and Audrey.

On Mibba

1. Finish writing up my mag articles.
2. Get those mag articles edited.
3. Work on the staff rewards.
4. Finish up the MM staff recruitment.
5. Get some more blog mods added to staff.
6. Figure out a way to deal with the spam bots.
7. Get Brendan to make the story randomizer.
8. Get the first chapter of Map to Nowhere up.
9. Continue posting chapters for Elephant in the Room, Shark Week and Classics in Summertime.
10. Keep up with my New Years Blog every day resolution: only a month and a week left!

Off Mibba

1. Pay off credit card by the 30th of November.
2. Pay the rest of my bills on 15th of December.
3. Figure out the Christmas schedule for Brendan's and my families.
4. Buy Christmas gifts for Brendan, my sister, my mom, my dad, my grandpa, Drew & Carly combo, Brendan's parents and 2 white elephant gifts.
5. Wrap the gifts to send to Mexico.
6. Send said gifts to Mexico.
7. Finish planning the homeless youth party by the 13th.
8. Get workshops ready for next semester.
9. Get all of the term 1 papers graded by December 1.
10. GET MY GRADES SENT IN ON TIME!
November 22nd, 2014 at 12:38am