Pre-Auld Lang Syne Chores

Image


I'm sorry. I just watched Beyonce's new music video for 7/11 and I'm mystified by her perfection. The song is nonsense, but the video is greatness.

Anywho! Doing Katie's New Year's Goals tag!

Here's a list of the stuff I need to get done before we ring in the new year.

On Mibba/Internet
  • Finish literally every SPN fanfic I started that was originally supposed to be a one-shot but turned into something more. This includes, but is not limited to: Bookwarm, Love Bruises, and What a Bargain.
  • Start those two SPN fanfics whose story pages I made a month or so ago. Include, but not limited to: Beached and A Fresh Coat.
  • Start that Peter Pan!fic I started ages ago, Renew and Ruin.
  • And write that reader!fic I promised this girl over on Tumblr.
  • Get the Mibba merch shop going: Mibbian.
  • Organize all my posted stories across the different fiction websites. (I have accounts on Mibba, FanFiction.net, AO3, SupernaturalFanfiction.com and FictionPress.com. I want to make sure I have everything posted across the board.)
  • Fix up the Etsy shop.
  • Edit all the NaNo stories.
  • Organize stories (make sure everything has a proper layout and summaries, is tagged, and statuses are correct and up to date)
  • Comment at least 100 stories.
Offsite
  • Finish unpacking. (No.)
  • Finish setting up the office room. (Also, no.)
  • Take my pitiful car to the mechanics and get the transmission work done before it just gives up on me.
  • Get my hair professional colored, so I can look like a human person for the new gig.
  • Upload all my files to the new computer and organize everything so I can find it.
  • Re-organize and re-back up all my backed up stuff.
  • Finish making at least four mini-ottomans for the new place.
  • Find and perfect a GREAT cookie and cake recipe. Figure out how to make pancakes and rice.
  • Get Avery to clear out his goddamn disaster of a wardrobe or die trying.
  • Vacation somewhere (preferably with the dude or with my sister).

Tagging

C418
Haylie Jaed
Rocket Queen
BringMeTheFuentes
Join the Masquerade
You should listen to Hunter Hayes' If You Told Me To,
because I'm listening to it on Spotify right now and I love it.
November 22nd, 2014 at 03:00am