Looking for a Layout // Questions of the Day

I so bad at creating layouts for my stories.

I think I just over analyze every little part and since I can't actually create the amazing ones that I have seen in some stories, I just get really frustrated. That, and I haven't had my morning coffee just yet.

I've tried asking for a layout/banner on the forums, but no one really checks them anymore and it I don't feel like waiting a million years just to see if someone is going to fill my requests or not.

I'm going to be writing another fanfiction while I have it in my brain and most of it plotted out. Don't worry, The Muggle Maid is still going to happen. I have some of the other chapters done, but this is one that I am enjoying a little too much at the moment.

It's a Daryl Dixon fanfiction. And it's going to take place before the zombie apocalypse.

Title: His Wings.

Picture I would like: this photo.

But not the whole image, just kind of his jacket and whatever else you feel like.

So yeah, that's it. Please feel free to ask me any questions in the mean time and before I have to head to work in the early afternoon, I have some questions for you.

1. Do you watch The Walking Dead?
2. Have you seen the comics or the video game?
3. Favorite characters?
4. How are you spending your day today?
November 22nd, 2014 at 02:05pm