Teen Wolf Fanfiction Updates!

I've finally got time to work on stuff on the computer. Well I finally have motivation to do stuff anyway. So I'm going to work on updating some of my Teen Wolf fanfics, including my new story Big Bad Wolf. Which I can't wait to work on; the main character is such a badass bitch! I call her a bitch in the nicest way possible so I'm not bashing her. ha. I seriously can't wait to write her more, I love her.

While I'm working on updating my stories, I'm going to make banners for the people that I owe banners to. Sorry for the wait guys, school and lack of motivation is to blame. But I'm working on it! I think I've got two banners to make before I'm caught up so yay me!

But seriously school has been kicking my ass. I had two midterms this week and I swear one was written by the devil. Pharmacology made me cry Thursday. That was the hardest test I ever had to take!

Ok back to Teen Wolf. I'm going to try and get stories update this weekend, Big Bad Wolf might be on the top of the list followed by The Devil Within and Lil Red Riding Hood because I haven't updated those two stories in awhile. But if you are interested in my stories, here are the links to them

Lil Red Riding Hood (Isaac Lahey)
The Devil Within (Stiles Stilinski)
The Guardians (Derek Hale)
Breath of Life (Derek Hale) -Sequel to The Guardians-
Child of Wolf (Derek Hale) -prequel of sorts to The Guardians-
Big Bad Wolf (Derek Hale)

Those are all of them to date. Check them out if you want!

To end this blog, I just need to say how much I'm in love with In This Moment's new cd!
November 23rd, 2014 at 01:06am