Free Story Recs Here!

That's right! You read it correctly. I'm bored right now and will grant you lovely Mibbians free recommendations on your stories! Just either link them or tell me the titles in the comments of which ones you want me to rec.

Now I'm not expecting anything in return at all because then it wouldn't be free now would it. However, IF YOU JUST WANT TO, you can recommend my story, too. Thanks in advance if you do. ;)

Story

So to fill up blog space, do any of you know of any good vampire fics on here? I prefer Fan Fictions with Motionless In White or Avenged Sevenfold. If so, leave those here as well.

Have any of you started Christmas shopping yet? I have off and on. I'm making my friends a lot of homemade gifts this year. I like to crochet so I'm making one friend a scarf. I'm writing a one shot for another friend and I also like to make homemade ornaments! I'm super crafty lol.

For those of you ladies who are married or have boyfriends, what do you plan to buy them for Christmas? Guys are so hard to buy for it seems. I'm going to buy my husband an electronic cigarette. He had one before but lost it of course.

This time, I'm getting the one that has the necklace with it. That way he won't lose it as easily. Next, I'm buying him some Wild Turkey Rare Breed because he really said he wanted that. It's aged or some shit but it cost like $35! He'll like those things and I know he'll use them.
November 23rd, 2014 at 01:16am