'BAM!!' something hit me! ( oh.. it was an idea!)

hey everybody I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR A STORY!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of the plot outline while I was daydreaming in class last Friday:

After Kat discovers that her great-grandmother was a famous singer ( who preformed in the [insert name here] Opra House), she pursues singing. She finds that she inherited her gradnmother's talents.
everything goes smoothly after that; Kat and her new friends form a band and do a few gigs in local places. They're like their towns rockstars! Sounds perfect....right? not for long.
Kat soon finds out that the city officials are planning to tear dwn the opra house.After countless protests and desprate attempts to convince officials that the opra house is a histroical landmark, the governer's opinion is brought into the mayhem. So long opra house..
3 weeks before the construstion date, Kat sneaks into the opra house. She stands on the stage her great-grandmother stood on so many years before, imagining how awesome it must've been to preform there.then, an idea hits her (actually, a wood beam in the ceiling falls and hits her arm, then the idea comes....) Her band could turn their makeshift 'concerts' into fundraisers to restore the Opra house. And if they could make the stage and seats of the opra house sturdy, they could do a few 'fundraisers' (concerts) there.
[insert band name here] and other garage bands come together to help raise money to renovate the opra house. But can they pull it off in time?????
maybe if an {ACTUAL BIG-TIME BAND} came to help them out!

you can probably guess what band i'm thinkin of...... {MY CHEM!!!!!!!} duh....

how do you like it?????? everyone: help me think of opra house names pleeze!!!

I have a few band names picked out.... which do you like better?
daybreak at midnight(or midnight at daybreak. Either one)
midnight protocol
a million others (not my idea......)
midnight anesthesia
aurora twilight
tell me which name you like best..............
and please don't steal my band names!!!!

I've narrowed the names down to daybreak at midnight and midnight anesthesia....

who wants to play the bass in my story???
April 2nd, 2007 at 12:50am