Good News and Bad News.

More time has passed and yet I cannot finish a single story. As you know from my last post, I had been told that I should be supervisor—guess who got promoted? This girl. Sadly, I sort of had to force the hand of the managers in a way. I applied at another area because the hours would be better, but I was given the choice to be supervisor for the Holidays or go to the area I applied for. I chose the supervisor because there is potential of me staying permanently. One of the supervisor doesn’t want to stay past the Holidays because of her school. Hopefully it’s true. I don’t start until after Thanksgiving, which is fine with me because that day is chaotic.

I got a new car. It’s a 2012 Toyota Camry. I’m a Toyota girl and I have named him Matty because much like with Matt Sanders it was love at first sight. With the new car it means I can go places without having to worry about picking my father up from work. But… now with her supervisor job I won’t be able to help my mom as much. I still need to have a chat with her about it. I hope the Holidays goes smoothly.

Thanksgiving is approaching which means my work does a brunch. There are over 2,000 reservations and it makes me sad people don’t cook at home anymore. Seriously, it’s crazy to think we’ll be seating and serving so many people. The servers are going to make bank!

Anyway, I’ve decided not to be a nurse anymore. As much as I’d love to have the pay I think I want to move up where I work now. From Supervisor to area manager. It’d be great. I just need to get started on business classes or something related to what I do.

I can’t wait for Thanksgiving. I want to eat mash potatoes with brown gravy and a nice slice of ham.

I hope you all a great Thanksgiving (in America).

That was the good news here is the bad news.

Because I'll be supervisor I'll be working longer hours, which means I'll be tired more. My writing will be hurt more now than ever. I'll do my best to get back at it again. I do miss writing my fanfictions especially With Closed Eyes and Maybe This Time. Hang in there for me. I'm doing my best to get back into action.
November 23rd, 2014 at 09:32am