Sequel Is Posted.

I told you I was really keen on this series.
I just posted up the first chapter of the continuation of 'Shadow', for the Shadow Series. The continuation is called Dreamscape. It would mean the world to me if you gave it a look and let me know your opinions. I opted for a darker pre made layout this time so your eyes should all hopefully be okay (that one for Shadow was a bit stark).

I've got this entire thing planned out - I just want to rush into the middle because I think it's one of the best original plot's I've come up with, but I know that if I rush I'll ruin it, so I'm going to go slowly. The mystery is deep within this one, but you'll love it - trust me. In this part of the series, you finally learn a little more about the mysterious man and why he's here - also, what he is.

So, that's what I've been up to today, as well as the fact that I went out. My mum wanted to cheer me up - and she knows how - She took me to see The Dead Lands. It's a New Zealand film that's been playing at all the film festivals. It's a Maori film, so it's got subtitles, which is fine - but I could understand most of it without them anyway. It was honestly the most beautiful and brutal thing I've seen in a long time. People are saying it's New Zealands 'Game Of Thrones', and they're right. It's awesome and totally cheered me up.
November 23rd, 2014 at 11:53am