Hurry up Monday!

I know a lot of people love the weekends but as of hate I hate them. I'm happy i have a job but they said they were going to call me on Monday after they have gotten the results of the drug test and background check.

I'm happy I am hired and will be working again but right now weekends and the thought of working eight hours a day suck because I am broke and am not eating.

There's nothing to really eat here and my mom has been going out to eat daily which I am kind of starting to take personally because she always gets on me for eating out a lot and says i need to save my money. I think she is doing it on purpose so she doesn't have to got grocery shopping so I don't eat whatever she buys within a matter of days.

Plus a little bit prior to this she was nagging to people on the phone about a closing she wanted to hurry up and happen so she could get paid. She acts like she is broke all the time. Like yesterday morning I had gotten a cup of milk and I like to put sugar in it and she said not to use all her sugar because there isn't much. Even though yesterday she went to the Dollar General to get some obvious things we needed around the house like tissue but a can of chocolate covered cashews? And you're complaining about sugar? Yeah no I call bullshit on the first degree.

She just wants me to eat whatever is in the house while she flaunts it in my face that she had some money and can eat out. I am going to be completely selfish when I start getting paid. It's been a long time coming since I had an actual meal and I am going to start eating out rather than putting food in the house.

We mostly just have frozen food and some elbow pasta which I have been eating kind of. It's really a waste really I only eat a few little fork fulls before throwing a still full bowl out three minutes later.

I feel like I can hardly concentrate on anything. I hate being hungry.

I'm ready to start building this first paycheck but it's taking way too long. I hope I start working this week.

Though I must admit I find it weird they are hiring people last week. I would think hiring would have started two weeks ago, and we would start working last week. It seems weird to train us the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday. They must only be hiring people with experience so training doesn't last long though they did tell me that training depends on the person and how fast they pick it up.

I mean this Walmart seems really nice and I like their page on Facebook and like how they recognize their employees and their years of working for the company. I hope that isn't false advertising though.

I can only hope that when/if I start this week the pay period will end next week. I already know i am going to get two paychecks from them before Xmas and I still am trying to figure out what to get people. I don't even know what I am going to get myself for Xmas.

Since this job is seasonal I know I want to get some things for an interview outfit for when I start job hunting again. Get some pants tailored and all that.
November 23rd, 2014 at 04:20pm