Let's All Give Thanks!

I was tagged by my fellow Katie to blog about the things that I'm thankful for in honor of the upcoming American holiday. I'm all about reflecting on life and putting a little positivity into it, so of course I had to take up her challenge!

I am thankful for:

1. My parents because without them I would have nothing. I am so fortunate to have such loving and understanding parents. When I was growing up, I was never one of those kids who had to lie to their parents or hide things from them. My parents were always great at listening to me and dealing with my high school problems. To this day, they still take care of me in some way or another and I will forever be thankful for them and everything they do for me.

2. My boyfriend because he is honestly my better half. I never thought I would find someone that I could love as much as I love him, but I am so thankful that I did. He makes me a better person every single day and I hope I do the same for him. He is always encouraging me and making me feel better when I'm feeling down. I don't know what I would do without him.

3. My sister because she is really, truly my best friend in the whole world. We've been extremely close since the moment she was born. We didn't always get along the best, but we were always there for each other through everything. 85% of my memories involve her and I feel so lucky to have her as the Prim to my Katniss.

4. My education because it is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I got through 13 years of public school and 4 years of college after a shit ton of work. College was one of the most challenging things I have ever done, but it is certainly the most rewarding. I am so happy to have my degree and that I found a job in my field.

5. My job because I have the best job in the entire world. There is rarely a day when I dread going into work. I love teaching. I love my students. I love going to work everyday and being paid to do something I love. It's horribly cheesy but oh so true. I wouldn't trade my job for any other job in the world. (But more pay would be nice.)

I tag bibles., essence. and Proud Sayian Warrior to do the same!
November 24th, 2014 at 12:26am