I Won Tickets to the World Tour to See PTV/SWS!

Okay, I actually won these last week, but I forget to do a blog about it because that's cool as hell!

Here's the story...I'll try to make it short as possible.

I kept on entering on facebook to win tickets to MegaFest (which is The World Tour) to see ptv/sws and I somehow won two bowl tickets a month and half later. I stopped entering like a month and a half ago and it's sooo weird how i just randomly won them!!! I was screaming like hell! So yeah, they're bowl tickets, not floor tickets and I kind of don't like that because now I can't jump and crowd surf to the front. My dream is to meet pierce the veil bc they've been my favorite band straight for 2 years now and i've been sooooo dedicated to them that i just have to meet them.

I'm getting off topic. SO yeah, i won two bowl tickets and my mom is going with me because she likes ptv and the word alive and the color morale.

I heard two things: 1: If you buy merch or something really pricy from the tent, they just might give you a wristband to go down to the floor> I'm not sure if it's for this venue though but ppl were doing that on the House Party Tour, so maybe it'll work here as well? Not too sure. And 2: (mainly for ptv) Vic usually comes out of his bus like 3 freaking hours after the show and i'm totally willing to wait and all but MY MOM IS SOOO IMPATIENT THAT SHE WON'T WAIT WITH ME AND PLUS SHE HAS WORK THE NEXT DAY. My mom made us leave 30 mins after the show when we were waiting to meet ptv outside their bus last year, but they were taking too long. I wanted to wait but MY MOM WON'T LET ME!

yeah, but anyway, i'm still so eXCITED FOR NOV 30TH CUZ THAT'S WHEN I GET TO SEE THEM HOLY SHIT!
November 24th, 2014 at 01:14am