Am I Getting Excited for a Holiday?! *Gasp*

I've always been that person who hated holidays simply because I never saw the point. I'd sleep through the holidays and honestly wouldn't give a shit, my family would but I wouldn't. This year though will be the first time I've spent a major holiday in my very own home! On November 26th, which is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving my boyfriend and I kind of set up our own Thanksgiving dinner for the holiday with our friends. It's specifically for our friends and we chose that Wednesday because on the actual holiday everyone is going to be with family and I didn't want to tear anyone away from that especially my boyfriend and myself so we decided that hosting our own wouldn't be that bad. Sadly because of my boyfriend having lost his job mid-September we were actually out of money until early November, and, this dinner does set us behind quite a bit but at the same time we really don't mind since it's a chance for us to meet some of our friends we've never seen in person and a chance to hang out with my friends that I only see 3hrs a day at the school I go to. Overall I think it'll be a happy occasion and it should bring smiles!
November 24th, 2014 at 04:38am