Life

So I haven't posted a blog on here in four years.. And the only one I ever posted was about the passing of the Rev.

But recent events have made me want to talk, and whether there is anybody listening I don't know.

My father had a heart attack today.

A month and 3 days ago, my relationship of nearly 4 years ended.

And my mental health issues are still grinding me down.

I have no friends to see, or speak to, or even just get a hug from.

So I'm left within my own mind, with the bad, good and neutral voices.

But out of all this, writing keeps me going.

My artwork has suffered greatly in the years past, so much so that I no longer enjoy it as I once did, which causes great grief to me as it was once my only outlet.

But now writing has overshadowed all of it. And so I work harder, write more, think more, imagine all of the possibilities that could come to life on a blank page.

And now that my writing is flowing, I hope that sometime soon my passion for art will spark back to life.

But to anyone who reads this?

If you need anyone, just a friendly voice, or somebody to listen, an ear, I'll be here.

And by my word as soon as I see your message, I WILL reply.

It's not nice to be left on your own, within your own mind for the demons to tear at every insecurity no matter how small.

Much love to you all.
November 24th, 2014 at 06:51pm