Tell Me It's Okay

Guys. GUYS. GUYYYYYYS.

I’VE BEEN HIT BY PERFECTION. THE PERFECTION HIT ME LIKE TRUCK AND I DON’T EVEN MIND BECAUSE IT’S A BEAUTIFUL SOUNDING TRUCK THAT HAS STRUCK ME WITH ITS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE.

Paramore’s Self-Titled Deluxe album came out today and the tracklist featured a new version of “Hate to See Your Heart Break” (ft. Joy Williams of The Civil Wars) and the demo “Tell Me It’s Okay” that they’ve been wanting to release but it didn’t have a proper place until now. Well, people have already shared the songs on Tumblr and I listened to them and and and....

THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING. TOO AMAZING. I’M JUST TRYING TO CONTROL MYSELF BECAUSE THIS IS TOO MUCH PERFECTION FOR ME TO HANDLE ALL AT ONCE.

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF:

Hate to See Your Heart Break (ft. Joy Williams)

This is Paramore’s first collab, too. Like yeah, obviously Hayley’s done some songs with other artists, but this is the first time it’s another artist doing a song with the whole band. Joy’s vocals work perfectly for this song and Hayley re-recorded hers and honestly her voice sounds way prettier in this version. I seriously cried when I heard this. No, really. I didn’t think this song could get any more beautiful, but it did.

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL. WE GOT A NEW SONG:

Tell Me It’s Okay

I’ve listened to it like 100 times already and I am not stopping until I know all the words. But really, I love it so much because it’s been untouched. They added some more background vocals and more guitar, but other than that, it’s the demo. Hayley’s voice sounds so raw and it’s still beautiful as always. And I want to jump around and dance forever to this track. Nobody can stop me.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to be singing this for the next thousand years okay.

TELL ME IT’S OKAY TO BE HAPPY NOOOWWWWWW

BECAUSE I’M HAPPY NOW

TELL ME IT’S OKAY

TELL ME IT’S OKAAAYYY

TELL ME IT’S OKAY

TELL ME IT’S OKAAAYYY


don’t look at me just go listen to the songs

Deuces.
November 24th, 2014 at 08:45pm