Pale Has Returned! + Fragility

CLICK HERE

For technicality's sake, I should mention that it's only the prologue, but yeah.

I AM SO HAPPY IT'S BACK. Yes! It's great! More distractions! More anxiety about getting it all perfect! More writing to do when I should probably sleeping at night like a normal person should! More writing to do when I should probably be doing office work for my dad! More writing as I sit and have a wicked anxiety attack about various things like school and getting my driver's license on the 13th of December! WOO! I have zero regrets, though, and yeah, I said I wouldn't bring it back a while back, didn't I? I'm pretty good at keeping my word — unless it pertains to writing my #girlbosses.

If you couldn't read the tiny top bit, it says that I posted just the prologue. I apologize for getting your hopes up (not), but the first official chapter should be up later (when I'm done with the office work), all edited and nice and pretty and full of Evan, whom I abhor yet love because he's still one of my brain-children and ribboned up all perfect. Welcome back to the madness, y'all~

Also, you should def. check out Fragility which was updated three days ago and I'm also very happy about where it's going and yeah, I'm desperate and I'm begging. Sorry. Not. No, seriously, I'm not.

Okay, bye.

Image
November 25th, 2014 at 01:44am