Room #3

Has anyone ever felt that they have no meaning in this world? That if they were to die the next day, if they were to go missing, if they were to run away…That they would not be missed. That they would be forgotten and the world would just keep going.

My friend does.

I mean… I did too, for a very long time. I felt that I had no meaning. No reason. That I was more of a burden than help. But I was wrong. And so is my friend.

This is a note to her and to those who feel the same way.

If we don’t have a meaning then we should make a meaning.
If we have no reason to be alive then we should get the hell up and do something.
If our voice won’t be heard then we scream louder.

I am so sick and tired of it…

Excuse me for what I am about to say but I need to say it.

I am sick and tired of people pitying themselves. People saying “I can’t go on anymore” or “No one wants me”. Well of course they won’t want you! Especially with that sucky attitude. If you continue to hate yourself then those who could have helped you will be pushed away.

How selfish is that of you? People won’t care if you died?

Bullshit!

I care! Those people you talked to the other day, they care!
No matter what you think, people do care!

And if you have the audacity to say that you are alone and there is no one for you to be with, then you are dead wrong. There is a yin for every yang… There is someone for you out there. And if you do not believe me then you should get off your lazy ass and look for them!

Please excuse my language and my pure force of words that I use. It’s just that I am so tired of people saying that they are worthless and that they have no use. If you think you are a burden, then that is normal. We are all burdens to the world. We just have to live to deal with it. I myself would know. I still question myself but I know that even if our bumps in the road are bigger and scarier than others, they are still bumps! And every obstacle is just that… An obstacle!

I just want you to know… I just want to say… you are not alone. You are never alone. There are billions of people in the world… and you are one of them.
Sure.
The world will keep spinning if you are gone.

But just think… if the every human were gone the world would spin as well.

Mother Earth doesn’t give a damn if any of us are gone. But I will…and thousands of others will too.

Maybe I am the only one who thinks this. Maybe there are others. I myself find it hard to move on at times. I wish I had the courage to tell my friend that she is not alone and she is not worthless. These tears that fall down my cheeks… they fall for you. With shaking fingers I type this, not knowing if this will ever be read or if anyone will ever care. But if this thing I wrote could change the hearts of anyone, then perhaps I’m not wrong… I hope that the tear that falls down the cheeks of many will be worth it. Because you are worth it.

<<Ross the Shameless>>
November 25th, 2014 at 02:23am