How Ironic

Well let me just say first that I'm starting to get the feeling I won't be working this week. Maybe Walmart just needs help for the Xmas rush. That thought makes me feel good but at the same time upset because if it is true I'm happy to know they wouldn't just hire people and want them to start working the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday but I'm upset at the thought because it's going to take longer for me to build my first paycheck and get a decent meal.

Anyways I want to talk about my layout and hopefully this will be the last time I have to say anything about it. I find it flipping ironic people have no problem at all reading single digit small font and yet with my blog and the font being of default size people have the hardest time in the world because of a slow moving leaf gif.

As pathetic as it is, you'd do yourself the biggest favor ever to not comment at all. I'm not changing my layout any kind of way to appease people. If I have to highlight, copy and paste small font text in other blogs to see what the user is saying I'm not going to even bother with the blog! I'm clicking my back button!

So don't comment on my blog telling me you didn't read something and expect me to extend you my eyes and read fully what you typed. you must be out your mind if you think that will ever happen!

Actually you can apply that to the real world too.

And actually especially don't call me ignorant when you flat out admitted to not reading everything I said. Because for starters that makes you a hypocrite and second you can't be rude to people like that and expect them to have any kind of conversation with you.

That's not good people skills.

If you genuinely want to know what i say in my blogs from now on then highlight it. Because I can read my blog both ways. And yeah it isn't right to think if I can read it then so can everyone else but I am assuming that is what people with small text do.....or well I assume that's their mindset. I could be wrong! And I hope I'm not because if I am then the only other explanation would be they think everyone can read it....please tell me that's not it!

And you know at the end of the day you can't appease everyone. You'll just have to deal with it or wait until I make a Christmas layout and for your sake you should hope it will be "readable."

So regarding my last journal about Michael Brown, I saw a blog on it, I posted my opinion about the situation via my own blog and now I'm moving on. If you can't read it or

Will most likely post a new chapter in my sim's story today! And also in other news Walmart called my mom back about my results being good so now I have to call back for orientation. did that and after a million and one rings i got their front desk, was transferred over to the hiring manager's extension and no one picked up. I'll try again at nine.
November 25th, 2014 at 02:37pm