Changes

Well, I changed my username and layout again. It was Stephen Glover; but now it is Viking;. I just really like the sound of it, and also the show Vikings is amazing. I also can't help but feel that it fits me a little bit more than the other usernames that I have had as of yet. It's so simple and unique in a way.

Anyways, I have written 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo. I'm not finished with Quarantine yet, but I will start to update it again. I had gotten focused on writing the words more than posting. I'm sorry for that. I do hope that you are enjoying it. I have decided that I won't edit it until I have the story completed entirely. I hope you can bare with the lack of finished detail to it.

There is another thing that I have decided. I'm going to try to focus on one story at a time. And I'm going to try to finish Quarantine soon and move on to one of my other stories that is being closed to finished. So if I'm slow with updates please understand that I trying to get to it as soon as possible. I have a few stories that I don't even have posted yet, but are planning on doing so. I know one of my friends is patiently waiting for one of my stories to start being posted. So yeah.
November 25th, 2014 at 04:54pm