i have a question.

why is everyone like...so obsessed with ferards/frerards?
like okay, i'll read it - whatever. but i'm not like OD obsessed with them. occasionally, it can be cute or whatever, maybe even entertaining. i know people who write really good ones, those are the ones i read, the ones that i comment and subscribe to. but like, the horribly written ones that people fall in love with, just...why?

i can't understand why. this entire website is flooded with them. and you know, that's great that everyones writing them i mean hey, everyone has that one thing in common here. but what about the other stories?

what about the other stories? the really good ones? then non-frerard/ferard ones? do people read those? because all of mine are the not ferard stories and idk, it just seems like ferards get all the stars - all the readers - all the comments. it's like - is that what this site is known for?

if you write a ferard - see if you can write a regular like MCR/OFC story and see if it comes out just as great. i like when people do that, because then they mix it up instead of just staying with all of the same thing, y'know?

idk, this was kind of a rant of some sort - but also like blergh idk wtf i'm talking about okay bye.
October 2nd, 2007 at 07:39am