Goo Goo Dolls Fanfic / Dizzy

Hey Everyone, Sorry I havent been posting anything on here in the past couple years. Ive been working on my writing over on Wattpad and Ive decided I should try to start posting some writing on here. I know the last blog post that I posted was about to find Goo Goo Dolls fanfics Ive seen they are very popular so I really want to start writing some Goo writing.

Ive been constantly listening to them since they are an amazing band and I came up with an intro for a stpry Called Dizzy thanks to the insipration from the song. Im not going to be taking any credit or stealing ideas from the creative genious of the amazing John Rzeznik but I came up with some of my own ideas.

Would anyone read it if I posted it on here? Or if I tried to get a beta site to be put up for The Goo Goo Dolls fanfictions would anybody post stories on it? Cause I think the Goos should get that. They are just as great of a band as 1D or Justin Bieber. No slamming against them or anything. But us Goo Goo Dolls fans deserve a place to write about the amazing band that we look up to? would anyone join me? Im going to request a beta writing site for that band in a few mi utes and start posting my into of my GGD story soon.

:)
AllTimeBatman
November 25th, 2014 at 06:40pm