New Story Idea + I'm Not Sure Where My Life Is Going but It Might Involve Older Men + I'm Not Ready for Snow

I went to go see the Hunger Games the other night and I LOVED IT!!! I only cried twice (almost three times), which is much better than the last two xD I've been listening to the song The Hanging Tree a lot today, and while I was outside raking I actually came up with an idea for a story based off of that song. I'm hoping writing it goes well. It'll probably be quite short, maybe 1 - 4 chapters.

Also, major news. I'm pretty sure my Manager (Don) likes me... Like, he held my hand yesterday.
He had called Produce and asked if we had any basil paste, and I had forgotten completely what that was or where it is if we did have any, so, I was like, "Not as far as I know." but he said he'd call my boss, Lisa, just in case.
Then later on when I was stocking onions when he came over to me and he said "Come here" and held out his hand, and I looked at him like "Wait, why do I have to hold your hand? Can't I just follow you? There are customers around." xD
So, I kinda stepped back when I gave him that look and he said "Come here" again and held his hand out a little further.
So, I put my hand in his and he walked me over to the basil paste and I said "In my defense, I didn't really know what you meant." and he said "You just wanted an excuse to hold my hand."
I was gonna say something, but I didn't really know how to respond. He then said, "It's okay, you can lie."
Then he mentioned the ipod thing AGAIN (I had my Ipod out the other night and we were talking about nudes), "You still owe me a picture.... or something." so I told him "I came up with an idea. If I owe you a picture, you owe me one."
He said "Okay" and I was just thinking like "Whoa, wait, what?"

So, now I'm just laying here like I don't know what to do about anything in my life and I have absolutely no clue where my life is going xD But it's looking like it might involve an older guy.... Maybe.... Who knows? I don't.

I was so annoyed tonight, though, because I had JUST gotten out of the shower and i was about to do laundry when I realized the Produce phone had been in my apron pocket since 4 yesterday.... >.> So we had to rush to the store, I didn't have much time to get dressed. A couple minutes after I got there, after I returned the phone and everything, Don saw me and I was in no way prepared for that. I was dressed like.... I don't know. I wasn't dressed up. I was so upset. It's like, every time I'm dressed up my Mom says there is no reason to go to the store, or we go when it's so early that Don isn't even there. And, of course, when I'm not dressed up we have to go! In the evening, no less! Ugh.

I'm probably gonna have to wait for my Mom tomorrow after work because it's supposed to snow a lot and it'll probably take my Mom a little while to get there, but since it'll be snowing so much I can't exactly wear my nice high heeled boots. This snow makes it impossible to dress up for people >.> UGH. I might anyways, and just try to be really careful walking.... I don't know.

Basically, I hate snow, I miss summer, and this sucks xD
November 26th, 2014 at 12:03am