100 Ways to Say I Love You

I adore you. I adore your smile--it makes my day. I adore your eyes--it’s like you can see right into my soul. I adore your hands and your arms--they sooth me and make me feel safe, make me feel like I’m at home.
I am infatuated with you. I am infatuated with your very being, I want to know every single little thing about you. I want to know what makes you tick and what makes you smile and laugh and what makes you confused and angry.
I appreciate you. I appreciate every single little thing you do for me. I appreciate your hugs, your hand holding, and all the times you simply put up with me when you really shouldn’t have to.
I can’t live without you. This one really doesn’t need explanation, because I would kill myself without you. You keep me sane.
I can’t stop thinking about you when we’re apart. I really can’t. Right now I can’t stop thinking about. You occupy my every thought and I miss you. So very, very much.
I cherish you. I cherish every moment I spend with you. I cherish your hands holding me and comforting me, I cherish your eyes looking at me like I’m the most beautiful person in the world.
I dream of you. You know this one is true. I dream about our lives together, I dream about our kids.
I live for our love. I stay alive for every moment I get to spend with you. You’re the first person I think about when I wake up and last person I think about when I go to sleep at night.
I love being around you. Just being in your presence makes me happy. Granted, sometimes I get sad or angry while I’m with you, but you always make me happy in the end.
I need you by my side. You’re my other half. Every moment that I’m not with you I feel like I’m missing something. The only time I feel complete is when you’re by my side.
I need you. If I ever break down, or lose my cool, or even just need someone to talk to, you’re always there for me.
I respect you. You’re kind. You’re smart. You’re funny. You’re all around amazing and I completely respect you for that all around amazingness.
I value you. How could I not value someone as beautiful as you? You’re the only one that can calm me and make me feel completely special and worthy of love.
I want a lifetime with you. I want to wake up every morning and look into your eyes. I want to have kids and raise them together with you, and I never want to kiss any other lips but yours.
I want you. Not sure how I should explain this one. I want you in every way. I want to marry you and kiss you and have kids with you and be buried with you when it’s all over. I just want you.
I worship you. Not in a creepy way. I don’t get on my knees--well, sometimes ;)--and worship you, but I do worship you. I worship your kindness. I want to be like you.
I yearn for you. I yearn for your company, your touch, your everything. I want to be with you and to be held by you and I miss it so much, even though it’s only been two days.
I’m a better person because of you. Maybe not yet, but I do sure as hell try. I try so hard to be better person, to be the kind of person that you deserve.
I’m blessed to have you in my life. So very blessed. You make me happy, plain and simple.
I’m devoted to you. I’m devoted to making you happy. I’m devoted to making you even happier than you make me.
I’m fond of you. That’s an understatement. I mean, I’m fond of macaroni and cheese. I’m fond of House. I’m madly and completely in love with you.
I’m lost without you. You steer me in the right directions. Without I don’t know if I’d still be around to drive you crazy.
I’m nothing without you. You’re the only thing that keeps me going. You’re the only person that makes me feel worthy of something, so basically: without you, I’m nothing.
I’m passionate about you. Every time you look at me, touch me, hold me, or talk to me, I see, feel, and hear nothing but love. Love and kindness and passion.
I’m thankful for you. Ever so thankful. Thankful for every loving look and touch, for every time you’ve ever held me when I needed you.
I’m yours. You were my first real boyfriend, my first kiss, my first love. We gave ourselves to each other. We completely belong to each other.
Me and You. Me and you...partners in crime, in life, in love. Partners forever, right?
Always. From the very moment I met you, I knew that you were going to change my life. Of course, I never expected it to be by falling completely and madly in love with you.
My love is unconditional. I love you because you’re beautiful on the inside. I promise, I would love you no matter what you look like. I just love you, completely and utterly.
Our love is invaluable. I could never stop loving you. No matter what people offer me or try to give me or pay me, I could never ever stop loving you or let you go.
Take me. Of course I mean this in all ways, mentally and physically and everything in between. I’d do anything for you
I’m yours. How could I ever be someone elses? I love you too much, and I know that even if we broke up I could never love someone more that I love you.
The thought of you brings a smile to my face. Every. Single. Time. (I swear, even writing this, I’m smiling at every word.)
Ti tengu caru. No idea what that means, but...also true. I promise.
Together. We are together. We belong together. No other way to describe it.
Forever. I want to stay together….forever and ever and always.
We were meant to be together. Every time I see you I smile. Everytime I talk to you I smile. Everytime I think about you I smile. There’s no one else that does that to me.
You are a blessing in disguise. I kinda don’t agree with this one, because I know you’re a blessing. It’s not really in disguise.
You are an angel from God. This one I agree with completely. There’s really no other way to explain how much impact you have on me.
You are like a candle burning bright. When my life is in complete darkness, when I have nothing else worth it, when I don’t have anyone else, you are always there for me. You make everything okay.
You are my crush. This is another one that I kinda don’t agree with. You were my crush a year ago, but now; you’re so much more. You mean so much more.
You are my dear. Another one: You were my dear when we first started dating, before we gave ourselves to each other. Today, as I write this, you’re still my dear, but you’re also a million more things that I really have no words for.
You are my everything. I love you, so much. So, very, very much. You make me happy, sad, angry, and everything in between. How else can I describe that other than that you really are everything to me?
You are my one and only. Sure, I’m not going to lie. I find other people attractive, but so do you, don’t you? But I could never really and completely love anyone else but you.
You are my reason for living. You are my complete inspiration. You calm me when I’m having an attack, you make me laugh when I’m angry. You keep me on my toes, and I love you so much for it.
You are my strength. I still feel weak all of the time. I still feel weak, but you make me feel strong when I’m with you. When I’m with you I feel like I can do anything.
You are my sunshine. My only sunshine...you make me happy, when skies are grey...you’ll never know, dear; how much I love you...so please don’t take my sunshine away. I’m sorry, I had to do it.
You are my treasure. There’s nothing in the world that I want more than to be with you. Your smile makes my day. Hearing your voice is my favorite thing.
You are my world. You are my world. You’re everything to me and I love you and I absolutely can’t live without you. Promise me that you feel the same.
You are the light of my life. Without you, my life is a dark place. Even with the friends that are there for me, and my grandparents that are occasionally there for me, it’s still dark. It’s dark and it’s scary but you make it all better. You shine a light that nobody else can.
You are the reason I’m alive. I really shouldn’t have to explain this one again, because it’s been explained like four times already, but: You. Saved. Me. More than once.
You bring happiness to rainy days. No matter how bad of a day I’m having, just hearing your voice, seeing your smile, or feeling your touch makes it better.
You bring joy to my life. This is another understatement, because a lot of things bring joy to my life. My friends, books, movies, but you….you bring so much more. You bring love and hope and of course, joy.
You cast a spell on me that can’t be broken. When I first met you, I felt something that I had never felt before. When we started dating, I fell completely and utterly in love with you. I know there’s nothing in the world that could make that feeling go away,
You complete me. When I’m anywhere without you, when I can’t feel you next to me, or hold your hand, it just feels strange. I feel like somethings missing. That’s because something is missing--you, my other half.
You drive me wild. This one isn’t always a good thing, because you annoy the hell out of me sometimes, but I want to spend every irritating moment with you.
You fill me with desire. Desire to hold you, to kiss you, to make love to you, to spend my life with you, to have kids with you. Desire to spend every moment that I have with you.
You fill my heart. You fill my heart with love and hope--love for you and from you, hope for a better future, a future with you.
You give me wings to fly. You make me feel like I can do anything. When I’m with you, I feel like someone that’s smart, and talented, and amazing, just like you are.
You had me from hello. I liked you immediately when I met you. So you did, indeed, have me from hello.
You hold the key to my heart. I could never really let anyone else into my life other than you. Nobody else could ever make me feel as happy as you do.
You inspire me. You inspire me to be a better person, to be kinder to people. You inspire to be like you.
You intoxicate me. You occupy my every thought. Every moment that I spend awake--and even asleep--I spend thinking about you.
You lift me up to touch the sky. You lift me up out of my sad and dark days. I may not be able to reach the sky yet, but you’re helping me get closer each and every day.
You light my flame. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt as passionate as the way I feel about you.
You light up my life. When my life is dark, when my days just make me want to completely end my life, you make everything worth it. You make everything better and light and amazing.
You make me hot. When you touch me, look at me, or talk to me in a certain way, I want to make love to you. You have this way with me that affects me in a way that I could never get with anyone else.
You make my heart skip a beat. From the first time you kissed me up to now, my heart still beats crazy hard.
You make my world a better place. Before I met you, my world was dark. It was dark and scary and I was lost. When I met you, it started to get lighter and less scary. When we started dating and fell in love, it got to the brightest that it has ever been, and is almost never scary anymore--but people always have the occasional nightmare, right?
You mean the world to me. I guess in a way you don’t mean the world to me, because you are my world. Can your world mean the world to you?
You motivate me. You motivate me in so many ways. In school, you motivate me to get better grades. In swim, you motivate me to swim harder and be better. In our relationship, you motivate me to be a better girlfriend and to give you the same love that you give me.
You rock my world. You keep on my toes. I never know what I’m getting when I see you or talk to you. You’re full of surprises and I absolutely love it.
You seduce me. You have this way with your words and your looks and your touch that makes me just want to tackle you, rip off your clothes and make love to you.
You set my heart on fire. The feelings that I get when I look at you and talk to you, they’re indescribable. They make my life better in a million different ways.
You simply amaze me. I love this one. You simply amaze me because you are simply amazing.
You stole my heart. You know me. I kept my heart locked up. In a hole. For you to be able to get in and for me to open up and completely love you…..you really did steal my heart.
You sweeten my sour days. If I’m having a bad day, all I need is to hear your voice, see your smile, or feel your touch to make my day instantly better.
You turn my world upside down. Everytime I think I’ve gotten in your head, gotten to know how you think and what makes you tick, you change my life up and I have to start all over again.
You turn the darkness into life. You turn the darkness that I feel in my life, into something beautiful. You turn it into love.
You are a dream come true. When I was crushing on you, before you knew, I would dream about you all of the time. I would dream of you asking me to be yours, of our first kiss. Now, I dream of our wedding, our children. I dream of waking up to you every day.
You are a gem. You’re my gem. You sparkle and shine with everything you have and I love you so much.
You are a twinkle in my eye. So many people have told me that they can see the love in our eyes when we look at each other, so i guess that’s what that means. The love that I see in your eyes and that you see in mine, that’s the twinkle.
You are absolutely wonderful. You really are. You make me smile and laugh, you’re kind and smart and funny and I love you and your wonderfulness.
You are all I want. I don’t even want a huge house, or a bunch of money, or anything else in the world. I just want to be with you.
You are as beautiful as a sunset. You’re even more beautiful than a sunset, because your beauty isn’t just on the outside. You’re beautiful on the inside, too; but there’s nothing inside a sunset.
You are beautiful. I wish there was something better than beautiful. I guess there’s gorgeous, but you also have a beautiful personality, and you can’t really say somebody has a gorgeous personality.
You are charming. Do you have any idea how many girls had a crush on you? You’re the most charming person I know, and I love it. Of course, sometimes it’s a bad thing, cause girls are always going to want to be with you--but you’re mine.
You are enchanting. You lure people in with your amazing personality. You make them want to get to know you and to be your friend.
You are heavenly. In a way, I feel like when I go to heaven it’s just going to be you and me. Alone, forever, able to spend every moment with just each other.
You are my angel. You make every mundane moment in my life magical, and the only other way to describe it is that you are my angel.
You are my perfect match. This chemistry that we have is unbelieveable. I don’t think I could ever feel this with anybody else.
You are one in a million. You’re special. I don’t think that I had ever met someone as kind and caring as you. I don’t think I ever will, except maybe with our children.
You are priceless. There is no amount of money that could ever make me give you up. There is nothing that anyone could give me. I will always love you and will always want to be with you.
You are sexy. You really are. You make me want to make love to you, even if it’s really not the time or place.
You are the apple of my eye. I always say how much I love Tom Hiddleston, but really, you could put 99 of him and one of you in one room, and I can guarantee that I will pick you every single time.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me. That is the most true thing on this list. You make my life a beautiful thing and you make my days wonderful.
You are the best. You really are the best. The best person, the best boyfriend, the best friend, the best everything. Ever.
You are the diamond in the rough. Not really. You’re just a diamond, and everybody knows it.
You are the one for me. If I didn’t meet you at Andress, I truly believe that I would’ve met you somehow after that. I believe that we truly are meant to be together and would’ve met and fell in love either way.
You are the one I’ve always wished for. When I was a little kid, I would dream and wish to meet a nice boy and fall in love with him. I never imagined that that nice boy would be you. But I am so glad that it was.
November 26th, 2014 at 04:25am