Dream From Last Night

Now understand, the only sort dreams that tick me off, are the kind I cant remember and when I wake up right in the middle of it. What about you?

Now I don't know what the point of it was. All I can remember, that some dad had his own ship, there was a mirror that I think you can go back in time in but only for so long.....the dad tells his daughter that he is going to get married again.

Now I don't really remember the dad name or the daughter name or the boy name that tried to help the girl do something with the mirror or the woman that wanted to marry the girl dad.

I think I know the first letter of everyone names, but there to many names with the same starting letters.

Now there are somethings that I'm not sure of, I don't know what happened to the girl mom, I don't know why every time she comes out of the mirror to tell her dad the truth of the woman he is going to marry is no good, he is in a meeting and soon as she says "why are you going to marry that woman, when you know nothing about her."

Then as soon as those words are out her mouth, some guy in a tux comes in says that said woman wanted to see her future husbanded. Then everything starts over again for some reason.

The dream makes no since I know.
November 26th, 2014 at 05:38pm