2015 to Do List + Other Drama

So, gonna start into the "drama" first. My boyfriend totaled my grandfather's truck, which he was supposed to give to me anyways. I don't really know what's going on in that old man's head but he best not be thinking any mean thoughts towards Daniel or expecting him to replace the truck, since he was supposed to give it up. If he had given it to me when he said he was going to, it would've already been legally mine. Besides that, legally, he can't drive anymore and the truck was 18 years old and was starting to fall apart. It was a matter of time before it gave up on its own.

Now we're down to one legal vehicle. My boyfriend has his own car out in the driveway but it's not in his name yet and doesn't have insurance and needs to be inspected. Plus it's gonna need a little work done to it. Which is going to lead me into the to-do list, which is for me and my boyfriend since we're doing most of this stuff as a team.

The to-do list begins in 2015 since we're going to Tennessee for Christmas and it's gonna be quite hard to do some of this stuff before then or it's going to interfere with our plans, and I'm not willing to call off the trip because I haven't seen any of my family, aside from my grandparents, in 9 months.

-Gets jobs.
-Get his fines paid off and his license returned to him.
(Yes, I am helping him. He plans to help me with my student loans.)
-Work on getting car fixed up a little bit.
-Get a second car for me. Get it paid off before anything else.
-Try to move out.
-Maybe invest in a second new car, for him.
-Then I should finish school and get a job at a salon.
-Then try to start having a baby.
-Maybe get married somewhere in the middle of all that?
(I really want an engagement ring first.)
November 26th, 2014 at 08:11pm