Bleh.

I'm ignoring it all.

So my blog got deleted last night, that's always nice. Mistake I know, but It still makes me annoyed.

My daughter kicked over my boyfriends computer this morning - I have no clue why. So he's mad at me, because she never listens. I don't know what to do about it in all honesty. She only listens to my mother and her biological father, she's poisoned against me. So he stormed out and took my damn card with him, so I can't pay for gas to get her to school. So that's lovely.

This is the last thing I needed in all honesty. Last night she messed up my work, throwing it everywhere and fucking it up beyond belief - I have no hope of fixing it. I can't work when she's home because she throws a tantrum every five minutes. I've tried everything with her, so now my best logical step is to ignore it.

So yes, I'm ignoring everything. If I think about anything too in depth, I know I'll loose it on someone. I'd prefer to not waste my time and just keep it all inside for the time being. I had plans for today, but apparently I'm not allowed to earn money to eat according to the universe, so just fuck all of this.

I really don't give a shit about what's happening in the world now, I did, but then the very same people I was trying to support turned on me with their ill directed anger - so fuck it. I'm not going to be anyone's punching bag - That's not what I was born to be. I have my own shit to worry about, so if you don't want my support, fine, I don't know why I bothered in the first place. This is why I stick in my bubble - because no matter what you do, you'll be blamed for something you didn't do, it's easier to ignore the world - because the world.

I need a cigarette.
November 26th, 2014 at 08:27pm