Mibba Vacation

I think I need a Mibba vacation. You guys are bringing me down, and I feel very constricted when it comes to presenting my views on this site, because I don't sugar coat things. I say things when I mean them, and I never apologize for having an opinion. I'm interested in learning, but this isn't learning. I'm also really tired of 'this is my opinion comment otherwise and die' warnings. Really, I'm over it.

This is poisonous.

This is a bunch of people arguing, not just on Mibba, but everywhere. This is a bunch of people who are angry. I feel bad about what happened, but I trust the jury's decision. Sorry guys.

So massage your ta-ta's. I'm just as tired of being called a dumb white bitch as other people are with their racial and gender slurs. And maybe you think that's me being ignorant, but I have been racially profiled, it was awful. I was fourteen and I was on vacation in Miami, and a bunch of coloured men in the pool (mid twenties to thirties) said I couldn't stick my 'tiny white ass in the pool because it was all black people allowed'

So I'm going on vacation again. The negativity is unreal and I have final exams, and the blogs are bringing me down.

Nobody deserved to die, but it happened.
November 26th, 2014 at 11:57pm