Hilarious.

So in a bid to stop myself becoming an angry idiotic llama, I have gone in search of hilarious things to make me smile. I was not let down. Below are some hilarious links I found.

Ask Bardock and Raditz || Ask Vegeta and Nappa || Ask Goku

Normally, I stay away from Tumblr because I hate it, and I can't use it for shit - but these links were just too good not to click on. They totally brightened up my mood. They were taking the questions from Ask.fm, which is hilarious in itself - so this totally get's a win in my book.
Here is just a sample of some of the hilarity.
Image
Image

In other unrelated news, my boyfriend has been thinking about making a website of some kind. There was one website that I still miss, with all my heart, Iconastic. I don't know all the legalities and stuff, but I would love it if that could be the website he does (obviously a different name and some different features as well). Would this be a good idea, or is the market for icon's and requests dead? I mean, I've tried on Mibba before but the forum was cadaverific. So your thought's on this would be nice, or even perhaps another website idea that you'd like to see?
November 27th, 2014 at 12:14am