Jurassic World!

I love all the Jurassic Park movies so when I found out there was going to be another one, I jumped for joy. The trailer is amazing and it has Chris Pratt in it and he's just adorable! But seriously when I found out that the movie is built around them actually opening up an amusement park I was like "There are three movies before this saying that's one bad fucking idea!" I said that around my mom (minus the lovely word 'fucking') and she just laughed.

I seriously can't wait for this movie, it's going to make me happy. Like I said, I love all the movies and got the box set because I needed all movies on DVD.

Trailer!

Ok since I'm not sure if I got 100 words, I'll ramble about my day. I did a blood draw today and got 2.5ml which I'm proud of! I need to do one more blood draw come Monday which means I'm done with my blood draw practical for class. Then come Wednesday I'm going to be doing a passive float and direct smear; which means I'll be playing with poop! Vet techs live such amazing lives huh? lol Such a glamorous career choice I picked.

Also I finally found someone, in real life, that actually read and loved The Mortal Instruments! So happy. We ranted about the movie, she agrees with me too. The movie is a good movie, if you haven't read the book!

Ok I should have enough words. Peace out and to my fellow Americans, Happy Turkey Day!
November 27th, 2014 at 03:32am