I'm in Need of Advice, World of Warcraft Style

Hello, you wondrous readers! For those of you who don't know, which I'm assuming you don't(if you do you're a stalker), I used to play World Of Warcraft. A lot. I always played the free trial, because I'm broke and can't afford the real thing. But it was fun, I loved playing it. It got me started on MMOs in general. And now, they have out Hearthstone, with the expansion Goblins VS. Gnomes. There's also their new game Overwatch, but we'll get to that later.

With that said, deviantART is teaming with Blizzard for the new contest, Goblins VS. Gnomes. I've read their rules, there's 18 days left, and it sound really cool.

If you couldn't figure it out yet, I REEEEEEEALLY WAAAAAAAAANNA JOIN! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I suck at drawing, but I have an idea already in my head, and I can't(and don't want to) use someone else's drawing. So, I ask YOU, people who see this:

Should I join? I REALLY want to, but I'm not sure if I should. I have a little less than 18 days left, and I'm sure I could get SOMETHING done in that time, and I REALLY wanna see what place I'd get(or none, that's possible, too), and I REALLY don't think I can do it. What do you guys think? Are any of you planning on entering? I want to, but... RAWR. I'M CUNFUZZLED. Do any of you have advice? Anything would be better at this point.

~Like space, life is not empty~
:3
Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 9:50 PM
November 27th, 2014 at 03:49am