30 Day Letter Challenge!

So, there's this 30 day challenge I've been wanting to try out for quite a while now. Just to get out my emotions and stuff. I feel like writing letters that most of the people I'm writing them to aren't going to read is a good way to let stuff out xD I'm gonna try to to two or three a day in one blog post. So, technically it's not going to be a 30 DAY challenge. Haha. Here goes! :D

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

Dear Best Friend,
BESTIE!! This is sort of weird to write considering we're talking right now anyways xD I'm not exactly sure what to write in this letter, because there's really nothing I NEED to get off my chest. I could do this like a truth is, like on Facebook xD But it'd just be like "you're amazing and you're my best friend and I love you and you're always here for me and awesomeness and such". Hagaga. I guess I'll just say I can't wait for our trip to Cali!!! :) Also, you'd be happy to know that Liam and I were drawing on a piece of paper at work today and I wrote "Llama Lord" on it. haha.

Day 2 — Your Crush

Okay, here's where I need to get stuff off my chest >.> xD

Dear Crush,
I'm seriously hating myself so much for having a crush on you. It seems like you like me, but you're probably just joking around... You're engaged, and you even told me yourself about two months ago that there's nothing going on between us... But then again, recently, it definitely seems like you've been showing signs of having a crush on me.... Either way, whether you do in fact like me back or not, you make me so incredibly happy. I feel so confident and smiley whenever I'm around you and it's such a nice feeling. You make me laugh, and you're a MAJOR sweetheart. I feel like you genuinely like hanging out with me, and I haven't felt that from anyone in a long while. I feel so comfortable around you... I do hope we end up together, but even if we don't I still appreciate having you as a friend. Thank you for being so kind and awesome to me. :)

I tag my bestie, Ruth, to do this :3
November 27th, 2014 at 04:04am