My Opinion Mibbians

Did you know that when you first post a story and it takes two weeks before you can get at least five readers it hurts? You begin to second guess your talents. After a while though you begin to get more and more readers. I know you all know what it feels like to post a new chapter and get at least three new readers. It's amazing.

Then there's the recommendations. In your head your like someone actually likes what I'm doing. They like it so much that they think others should read it Those recommends boost your confidence like nothing else matters. Ideas get to forming in your head rapidly. (Or maybe that's just me.)

The comments. Now there are two types of comments. Those that makes your heart swell with joy, and those that makes you want to stop writing forever. Now I personally haven't gotten any comments that tell me I'm horrible at writing, but I have gotten one that tells me that the story got a bit boring. Now in my personal opinion I think that's because I cut out the smut.

However, those that tell you only about your little grammatical errors, or how you used one thing when it should be another. If you didn't know saying those things are equivalent to being a horrible writer. Some take it as my writing was so horrible that they focused on the mistakes instead. I mean constructive criticism is always welcomed, but don't make it something more than a habit.

By that I mean don't think it's your duty to comment constructive criticism after every chapter. Then you're just being plain rude. Anyways, I want to thank all my readers, subscribers, recommenders, commenters for everything. I swear each time I see the numbers I get excited to post a new chapter. Thanks again.
November 27th, 2014 at 07:57am