Annoyed.

Everything is annoying me more than usual at the moment - I must be getting close to my period. I have no goddamn clue. Or maybe I'm just a bitch? Yeah, Imma go with that last one. Haha.

So I dropped the monkey off to school and I get home right. There's this letter in my mail box, from the factory next door. They want to come over and 'check that you have working smoke alarms'. What a load of rubbish, who the fuck do you think you are that you can come over to my house? I know why they are really coming, it's because they don't like us being their neighbours, they liked it before when they could park wherever they wanted and my dog wouldn't bark at them for being dicks and just coming into our yard for no reason.

Obviously, they are just scoping us out and using this an an excuse to perve on our fucking lives. I keep my downstairs curtains shut for a reason - Because I don't want people perving into my life. I have enough issues with a stalker ex boyfriend, I don't need my neighbours to do the same shit as well. Hilarious though, they were mad at us last night (for what idk, We arent loud or annoying) so they left their machinery running all night (which is right outside our bedroom window). I really don't have time for their pathetic bullshit.

I don't like people coming thru my house. Why? Because I'm fucking poor. People turn their noses up at me because I have fuck all stuff and the stuff I do have isnt fancy. I don't want these fucking up themselves dicks coming thru my house and giving their fucking opinion on shit. I have working smoke alarms, I have a clean house. Fuck off and leave me the hell alone. I'm not being paranoid, because they have been trying to get us kicked out for forever so they can use the backyard again. This is totally ridiculous, I just want them to leave us the fuck alone.

Mind your own fucking business people. Fuck's sake.
November 27th, 2014 at 09:23pm