30 Things About Me

I notice that a lot of people like to rant. And that is okay. I just posted a blog ranting about how my cousin is being selfish when she is having a child.

But it isn't just happening to me.

Other Mibbians who happen to be my friends are being targeted, too.

How about you get to know us first?

Here's a bit about me:

1. I love animals, and I love babies. So much so, I'm passionate about how they are raised, who their parents are. I also cried when someone's pet rat died on TV.

2. I'm not racist. I took a sociology quiz where I tend to like colored people more than white people. So no, I am not racist as far as I can tell. In fact, majority of my friends growing up happened to be of color and the other half Mexican, and I feel that if I were racist, I couldn't truly be friends with them.

3. I am the kind of person to easily forgive. One of my friends had sex with my boyfriend. She apologized a year later, crying her eyes out. I forgave her, and we still talk.

4. My favorite color is green

5. I love the bands Flyleaf, Sent by Ravens, and Love and Death.

6. I have a sort of adoration for Lacey Sturm! Her story is amazing.

7. Most importantly, I'm a Christian, and love God. Seven is my favorite number, which is why the most important thing is here.

8. My Thanksgiving wasn't actually all that great. I lashed out at my mom (which I've never ever done) and she said she is going to disconnect from me period.

9. I love my mom's side of the family more because I don't know my dad's side well at all.

10. I struggle with depression.

11. I also struggle in college.

12. I have never drunk alcohol nor have I taken drugs. I will never do either for obvious reasons.

13. I have this dream to adopt a lot of children from various countries and foster homes to raise them in a loving Christian home knowing Jesus.

14. Another part is that I travel around the country, maybe around the world to spread the word of Jesus.

15. Also, I want to put together these huge organizations that will help raise money for those who need food, water, shelter, etc. in every part of the world.

15. Of course, the help with all of those dreams may be from writing an amazing series that children will love to read over and over.

16. I have opinions that I used to just keep close, and never tell anyone. I'm changing that because I don't feel as though my opinions are worthless.

17. I have a temper that is easily set off.

18. I have told myself over and over to never be the stupid girl who falls for a boy's malicious, selfish promises, but I did. And I am still severely hurt over it.

19. I struggle in my relationship with God. I'm not going to say I'm trying however, because I'm not trying. Which makes me sound awful, but hopefully I'll stop being so lazy.

20. I love everyone. It might not seem like it sometimes, but I do.

21. I have constantly been told I am a hateful brat by my parents and significant others, so maybe I don't love people and my opinions are worthless. Yet deep down, I am holding on to that little voice that says otherwise.

22. I feel that even a little before eighteen years, you are smart enough to know the consequences of certain things.

23. Abortion should be legal. Not because I support killing (preventing) a child--which I personally see it that way--but because I support a woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her body.

24. I worry about getting a good job and making decent money.

25. I worry I won't raise my children right. In fact, I worry they will turn out like my bratty, ungrateful siblings.

26. When it comes to people, I don't find them attractive or unattractive until I know them.

27. I'm an extremely loyal and faithful person. Even though my last boyfriend left me after proposing and telling me I was an awful person who made him miserable, making me feel like Satan himself, I still took him back and loved him like I trusted he wouldn't break his promises again.

28. I love food way too much to the point I eat unhealthy. The kind of unhealthy where its ice cream for breakfast. With a lot of whipped cream.

29. I don't have a best friend, or someone whom I tell almost everything to.

30. I'm not perfect.

But neither are you.

Let us all stop judging.
November 29th, 2014 at 06:27am