Never Will I Date Someone Like Him

I'm saying this now, if I ever and I mean EVER (if there is ever a chance I lose my memory, I still want someone to do this), hit me over the head and through my butt in a group of people that talk about their feels. If I ever date someone like my sister boyfriend.

I can stand him some times, but when he starts talking about nasty talk at dinner or complains about stuff he doesnt pay for. I've been told I don't look like I'm a mean person or have a bad bone in my body, but when start hitting those buttons I have to go to my happy place so don't start anything.

My sister boyfriend complains about anything and everything. Tonight his deal is that I turned on the heat. News flash, it was freezing in the house and you went off to go do whatever, so that means I can turn the heater when I'm about to go to bed.

Anyone else have problems with their siblings "better haves"? Tell me how you don't hurt and or kill them. Cause I'm at that road, that though I love my sister I don't plan on moving in at this rate. Just cause he doesnt pay most his half of everything. Who is to say, he'll stop paying for his half on everything "if" I move in? Given everyone, plus part of her, would be happy if she broke up with him.
November 29th, 2014 at 09:13am