Help Me? Mibba Related Question.

So who on here is in charge of the forums? Like the writing contest part specifically? I want to delete some of my old contests but I'm not sure how to do it? Please let me know who to get in contact with. Thanks!

So, who likes my blog layout? I THINK IT'S SOOOO CUTE. =D My life lately has been so fucking hectic. I am trying my best to get into the Christmas spirit and hope that it will help me relax a little. So much stress in my life. My husband lost his job and tore his ankle in the same two week time. He has another job that he starts Monday luckily. Financial issues are getting to me but Lord willing the bills are gonna get paid.

Also, on top of everything, my grandmother had to be taken away in the ambulance this afternoon. She's been suffering in pain for weeks with what we think is sciatic nerve problems. I mean she has been in screaming pain the past few days. She went to Urgent Care a few weeks ago and they gave her nothing good for pain at all. Her family doctor couldn't see her til the end of the month but she just can't wait that long.

She got to where she wasn't even able to walk today. I mean five people came to help get her out. The medics were so nice with her and helpful. I know that they get paid for that shit but they could be real rude but they were all good hearted and kind. I'm still waiting on word about her. I guess they would do tests and x-rays.

She is suppose to call me if she is being held overnight or if I am to pick her up. I hope to goodness that they give her some fucking medicine for pain. She isn't the type to abuse pills or anything like that but over the counter stuff isn't working.

My whole holiday season is kind of going down the drain. My mom is stuck down in Florida because my dad is such a........I don't want to even get started there. But she won't be able to come home for Christmas. I'm just so sad. I should be shopping right now for gifts but I can't afford it. My family won't even get here for Christmas dinner.

I'm not saying money and gifts is all Christmas is about but it's my little sister's 12th Birthday and even if I did have money to buy her presents, which I don't, she won't even be here. And as a tradition we always make Christmas cookies together. Sigh. It's just like all the things that bring me joy around this time of year have been taken away. Regardless, I'm not giving up. Life is so tough right now but I'm still thankful.

I have a roof over my head. Food on my plate. A job. Decent credit. My grandma and my husband and pets that I love. We will make it through. Things will either get better or they won't. Whatever happens, I'll find a way to deal with it or have a nervous break down trying.
November 30th, 2014 at 12:14am