Please Stop.

Do you know what irks me the most out of everything in this entire universe?

People who romanticize self harm. Like...what are you doing? You're literally standing there, telling someone who had self harmed that their pain was beautiful. When people self harm, there are SO many reasons why. One general reason may be that they literally had no other way to let all that pain/anger/frustration/whatever negative emotion they were feeling out.

I'm going to admit something that no one besides my best friend knows.

I have self harmed before.

I've done it a shit load of times and nothing about is ever going to be beautiful. The scars that are left over are not beautiful.

Things such as wearing short sleeved shirts is a fucking struggle because of the ugly scars that I've put on my own body.

The guy that I liked, maybe the first person I have ever liked that much, saw them and he immediately stopped talking to me.

No matter what anyone tells you, cutting is not beautiful.

Being strong enough to be able to stop yourself from doing IS pretty fucking amazing. But the cutting itself is never amazing.

Now, I look at my scars and I only see the pathetic little girl who didn't even get to experience any of the amazing things the world had to offer. I regret cutting, every single day of my life. But, one thing that came out of it, the ONLY good thing, is that I know for a fact I'll never go back to it, because I know how it feels to regret doing it.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with what I said, but honestly, I'm not gonna refute it, because that's exactly how I feel about it.

I've left out so many things, but, I'm exhausted from work and I'm going to sleep.

Bye!
November 30th, 2014 at 12:31am