Speechless...

A very good friend of mine was found passed away on her chair with a book in hand on Wednesday. When I received the information and was utterly shocked. The official cause of death is heart failure. She was in her late 30s. So full of life. She would walk in the room and it would instantly light up. You couldn't help but smile when ever she was around. Chris loved with her whole heart. She gave more than anyone to everyone around her. She was a pillar in the art community here. There is no doubt that this city will cry for her.

No matter how hard I try, it doesn't make since and I know that it never will. Life is fragile. It's so fucking fragile and to think that no matter who you are you will die and it will probably be unexpected. Words are so hard to put together at a time like this yet its the one thing I need. I need to express what is going on inside my head but I can't.

It's like all of the emotions from my uncles death have popped back up. My lugs feel like ice and my heart feels like its just gone. It's an indescribable emptiness that makes me cry until tears don't flow anymore.

This just sucks.

Life sucks.

Death sucks.

It just sucks.
December 1st, 2014 at 12:43am