New Blog Layout + Time for a New Phone, I Guess + Monday Evening Cannot Come Fast Enough

As y'all can see, I have a new blog layout! :D My Best Friend (A.K.A Ruth, A.K.A Lex Luthor) made it for me :3 The picture thing is of my siblings and me when we were younger. I was just about a year old. Haha. I'm the one drinking the bottle of milk with my eyes closed :P When my parents were trying to take a picture for the Christmas cards or whatever, I was apparently super duper tired, so the only way they could keep me awake was by giving me milk to drink! :P Lol.

The reason I am up this late is because, well....

Part of it is because my Brother is snoring SOOOOO loud again! But it's also because I was JUST about to go to bed, but then when I went to put in an alarm on my phone to wake me up at 5:15 (So I can go with my Mom and Brother in the morning to drop him off at work and on the way back I can get some brekkie) I realized my phone was acting like a butt. It's apparently "Searching for service" and has been for hours now, and also it's doing this thing where, I'll press one button on the screen, but it keeps going to a different one >.> My Dad's was doing this same thing about a month ago. I tried shutting it off and turning it back on, taking out the battery, nothing worked.... Blah.

Basically, it just made me a little cranky so here I am, 1:30 in the morning, still awake xD

It doesn't help that I'm also VERY impatient for Monday evening. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve....

I'm going into work at 4:00 in the evening, and Don is going to be there <3 I haven't seen him since Wednesday, and that is just FAR too long a time period to go without him. Hahaha. :)

I guess I should try to get some sleep, or something. :P I hope y'all have been doing well! :)
December 1st, 2014 at 07:21am