You're Taking up my Time

goodbye to you
goodbye to you


The over Reactor. OKay so she walked in, talked to this guy. "Do you likehim?" "Yeah He's pretty Cute." Then she Tells her, "Yeah, he likes him!" Then she tells him, "I know some guy who likes you."
And he knew it was him who liked him. So he tells me. "EW! he likes me!" So i asked him "Do you like like, him?" Then he said, "EW no!! I don't like him! GROSS!" "Well thats what he told me, that what she said." Then she comes over. "Jen just told me that said you said that i liked him?!?!!" Now she's mad at me. WTF? You started it by telling her! So you're mad at me? Get a grip! I don't care any more.

You're taking up my time You are! I can't stand it. I'm happy you've made a new best friend, but don't talk shit that I don't talk to you any more. I do, I wave to you in English I poke your stomach when we walk by. It's not my fault you didn't sit next to me in English at the Lab. So why are you pissed at me? I do talk to every one. I know Lacey doesn't like me, I don't think Allie ever liked me, I never see anissa anymore(she's not in any of my classe), and i don't think Natasha likes me. So why botheR? You seem to enjoy being friends with Natasha, so I let you two be, but why be mad? If you're going to talk shit then God bye to you.

You're taking up my timeloves always Hates:
Jen Jen
October 3rd, 2007 at 05:18am