I pwn you.

Oh how Iove working with people who hate me. You see I don't usually work on Wednesdays but I did today because the holiday roster is all weird. Which means I got the pleasure of working with Jamee.

Jamee has rage against me it is sooo much fun. You see she has rage against me because the boss took her off supervisor on Sunday's and made me supervisor even though she is 2 years older than me and has been working there like a year longer. It's really her own fault she did a shit job and fucked it up for herself.

Today I was out the back doing washup and Jamee was all cut because she had to do Milkshake (we have different clean up areas) and she kept tryingt o tell me to come serve when she was supposed to. Bec (the supervisor) was all like "Jamee just do your job, Emma please don't get into a fight with Jamee" because I kinda get ragy when I fight with people I work with, it's fun though because I turn everyone against them.

Wow I am such a bitch, I get pleasure from being in charge. Oh well I only do it to people who deserve it, like Kayla who goes horse riding with the bosses wife and told her that the managers were unfit to do their jobs after she had been away for like 6months and just come back.

Fucking hell, no one likes her anyway.
October 3rd, 2007 at 05:52pm