I Have Resurrected the Everetts & The Rising Sun

That's right ladies and gents.
After a bazillion and one years, I am bringing back my two favourite stories: The Everetts & The Rising Sun (now called The Gray)!

Image
Image
Image

Seriously I am so happy to be doing this and so happy to have my muse back for these stories as these are like my babies (my extremely messed up babies, but still).

For those who don't know what I'm taking about, The Rising Sun/The Gray is a story inspired by the gothic horror genre. It tells the story of Charlotte, a sickly girl with a strange ability who lives in a creepy house in the woods and the others that reside in the house with her.
The Everetts is not for the faint of heart. For as long as anyone can remember, the Everett family has been different, but nobody realized just how much. Long ago, a pact was made and now, the Everett family is tasked with a duty to satisfy the Need, no matter what the cost.
Unfortunately, it gets complicated when the life in their town is shattered by strange murders.

The stories are heavily inspired by the Silent Hill games, the Fatal Frame games, various ghost stories and so much more.

There's quiet a few changes that I've made to the stories.
Firstly, I have connected them. They now take place in the same town and entwine occasionally in certain ways.
Secondly, I have changed the era in which The Rising Sun/The Gray takes place. It now takes place in the present. The main character's name has also changed from Evelyn to Charlotte.

And that's all I'm going to say cause I don't want to spoil anything.

But I do hope you'll check them out cause they are my babies and they mean a lot to me. :)
December 2nd, 2014 at 12:48am