Healing

So my dad is home from hospital and doing well!

Actually, he was home two days after the heart attack, even after an operation.

And he's vowed to take care of himself from now on, which is a huge relief.

Writing is still helping, although I've had a few times where I've been writing and my ex's face has just suddenly appeared in my mind.

It's excruciating.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to go on without him, but I'm doing alright so far I guess.

As stupid and childish as it sounds, I even miss his silly little every day texts he'd send me from work.

And now.. it's hard even to say hello to each other.

How sad that a relationship could end so harshly.

Of course, it was my own doing and I've tried to do my best to atone for it.

And he says he doesn't blame me and hasn't blamed me.

But it's awkward.

Painfully, awfully awkward.

I haven't been properly single since I was 16 years old.

And now I'm 23 and single again.

With pretty much no plans for my future.

Except the ones where I stay in my room, write a lot and gain sustinance from cranberry juice and jacket potatoes.

In the aftermath of the breakup and my dad's heart attack, I have completely given up alcohol.

So the characters in my story probably won't be drinking much either unless I think it'd help the plot.

Been watching a lot of Equals Three (=3) on YouTube lately, and Ray William Johnson has done a great job planting a smile back on my face.

Any other fans of his on here?

Just asking.

But, on a side note, I wanted to ask if anyone has any ideas for a story I could write.

Recently I started a love triangle story (Angel/OFC/Spike) and am currently reading through some of older ones to see if I can get a spark of inspiration so I can update them.

Anyways.

It's 4.00am and I'd better stop writing.

Heh.

Thank you for reading.
December 2nd, 2014 at 05:02am